TABLE OF CONTENTS
Available on Free, Basic, Business plans
This article covers everything you'll need to know about how much your Teams subscription will cost, how that can change, and how we handle billing.
Cost of subscription
Our current available pricing is as follows:
|Free||This plan is free for up to 50 users.|
|Basic||$7 per teammate per month billed monthly, or $6 per teammate per month billed annually with a maximum of 250 total users.|
|Business||$14 per teammate per month billed monthly, or $12 per teammate per month billed annually with an unlimited user count.|
Curious about the different subscription features? Please visit our pricing home page to compare plans.
Nonprofit and educational plan (for free plans only)
Non-profit organizations can apply for a special subscription to our Free plan that increases the maximum user count of your Team from 50 users to 250 users.
Proof of nonprofit status must be submitted by a private nonprofit organization with the application. Any of the following is acceptable evidence of nonprofit status:
- A reference to the applicant organization’s listing in the Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) most recent list of tax-exempt organizations described in section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
- A copy of a currently valid IRS tax exemption certificate.
- A statement from a State taxing body, State Attorney General, or other appropriate State Official certifying that the applicant organization has nonprofit status and that none of the net earnings accrue to any private shareholders or individuals.
- A certified copy of the organization’s certificate of incorporation or similar document that clearly establishes nonprofit status.
- Any of the above proof for a State or national parent organization and a statement signed by the parent organization that the applicant organization is a local nonprofit affiliate.
If you'd like to apply for the non-profit plan, please contact our Support team with the required documentation.
Adding and removing team members
Teams may change in size for many reasons. We understand that this can happen unpredictably, so instead of needing to pay in advance expectation of the number of users you might need, we use a proration system for charging that adapts as your team grows or shrinks.
If new members are added to a team, we will add a balance to your account prorated to the time remaining until the next billing date. For example, a user added halfway into a billing period will only cost half the standard cost for that period. In a monthly subscription, this balance will be added to the bill for the upcoming billing date. For an annual subscription, this balance will be charged separately at the end of the current month.
If members are removed from a team, their seats will remain available for other users until the next renewal date. We do not issue prorated refunds for the remaining time that was unused for a seat.
Credit card charge frequency
We make charges to your credit card for your current statement balance on the following schedule:
- Renewal costs: On the renewal date, whether monthly or annual.
- Outstanding balances: On the monthly renewal date or last day of the month for annual subscriptions.
Refund and cancellation policy
We do not issue refunds. If you cancel a subscription, you will retain access to the team until the end of your current subscription. Once the renewal date is reached, no renewal will occur, and the team will officially enter canceled status.